Pre-wired audio DSP noise cancelling module Integrates directly into the low level audio path of your receiver, transceiver or audio system, giving you excellent DSP noise cancellation and greatly improve speech quality. The module features DSP ON/OFF and up to 8 levels of DSP filtering via a small pushbutton interface keyboard. The module is supplied with general installation instructions plus specific fitting guides for the Yaesu FT-817, Kenwood TS-50 and Icom 706 MK II G. There are also 3rd party instructions available in the "Amateur Radio Installs" section for the Yaesu FT-847, FT-897, FRG100, Realistic DX-394, Alinco DX-77 and the Kenwood TS440. Other radios can also benefit from this module. contact us for more information. The module can also be used to enable a quick evaluation of the noise cancelling properties for commercial applications when considering the basic NEDSP1061-PCB module.
Just four wires are used to connect the module in circuit: Audio In, Audio out, 0V and Power. All that's left to do is drill holes to accommodate the switch assembly and label. Fitting kit supplied.
Adjustable Level controls are provided for input level and audio output level. The module features an overload LED on the audio input to give visual indication of the correct signal level.The volume level of the beeper can be adjusted to suit.
- Fully adaptive noise cancelling 9 to 35dB
- Minimum distortion to audio signal
- Up to 8 user selectable noise cancelling levels
- Single button operation with LED and audible indication
- Wide audio bandwidth for natural sound
- Input and output level adjustment
- Beep level adjustment
- Input overload indication LED
- Last used DSP level stored in memory (filter off)
- 5 - 15V DC operation
- Yaesu FT-817
- Kenwood TS-50
- Icom 706 MKII G
Plus third user instructions available for the following radios:
- FT-847, FT-897 & FRG-100, Kenwood TS440. Icom IC-736/738, Alinco DX-77 & DX-70, Realistic DX-394.