• The RS-BA1 allows you to use the radio installed in another room using your home network or even from a remote location over the Internet.
• Low voice latency (caused by the RS-BA1) provides the same operational experience as using an actual radio.
• Most functions and modes of your transceiver, including interference rejection functions and IF filter settings, can be controlled. Also, S-meter and SWR can be observed.
• Rx Voice recording function.
• The RS-BA1 consists with two component software applications; System configuration software and remote control software. The system configuration software sets up IP address, audio sampling rate and other settings. The remote control software provides a user interface, similar to the radio's front panel, and allows you to control the radio from a remote location.
• The IC-7600, IC-7200 or IC-9100 can be connected to a PC with a USB cable and the input/output audio signal and CI-V command is sent through the USB cable.
• The IC-7800 or IC-7700 can be connected to a PC with a RS-232C cable plus S/P DIF or ACC cable.
People who bought this item also bought
Recently Viewed Items