- Square boom 50/45/40x2mm telescopic sections.
- Items divided into 4 sections; central 20mm diameter 16/13/10mm tips.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M8 boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 14LFA3
- Although only being 3 the antenna., The 14LFA3 will make you change your mind about other types of designs. Sorry will not notice noise in the band and the gain it has is great for doing important things in the range of 20 meters. With a fairly wide lobe to be an HF antenna, you can enjoy every moment of the day and make the DXCC in a few weeks.
- Is the antenna in the Mega-fixed stations Cooncurso put into a site to get the best of the band in that direction.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by screws DIN 912 M3 Interns and Endless Clamp (Hose Clamp) for the LOOP for a quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
|Freq. Range:||14,0 ~ 14,35 MHz.|
|Maximum Power:||3 kW. Balun Include|
|Boom length:||6,95m / 22,78'|
|Turning radius:||6,55m / 21,5'|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||14,5 Kg / 32,0 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back “F / B” (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
*** Balun included, there are options of 5 and 10 kW.