Dimensions 190x17x11cm, Weight 12.9kg The DX-M series is a series of EAntenna vertical multiband antenna without coils, as simply a given length after many days of design and testing, has succeeded in changing the concept of multi-band vertical antennas.
This performance is characterized in that:
- Antennas with a power system to a 1:4 balun unun of 1.0 kW (included in price), to get a impedacia very close to 50 Ohms.
- Feed is directly to the balun.
- It is advisable for better tuning on all bands, a roll of 45 meters of coaxial cable.
- This antenna needs radials, at least 4 of 5 meters in length or 8 of 2 meters.
- The bandwidth is very wide, depending on the model coming to have a low VSWR.
This is explained because in EAntenna:
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304.
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Whenever the DX-M antennas are insulated from their EAntenna joint mast, clamps German PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).