- Size (H x W x D) 32" x 16" x 30"
- Impedance: 50 - 75 ohms
- Freq. Range: 3.5 - 4.0 Mhz. / 7.0 - 7.3 Mhz.
- Wind Load (sq. feet): 2.37
- Wind Rating: 85
- Pattern: Omni
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Easy, Quick, and Simple Installation
- Tunes & Performs Without Radials or Antenna Tuners
- Handles Up to 1000 Watts PEP
- Durable Construction, Can be Used in Extreme Weather Conditions
- Excellent For Portable Operation - Emergencies, RV's, Field Day, Motels, Etc.
- Multi-Band Operation on One Feedline with Back-to-Back Mounting & NO Loss of Performance
- Can be mounted in ANY Position Without Loss of Performance - Omnidirectional
- Maritime Operation - Uncluttered, w/Stainless-Steel Fasteners & Not Dependent Upon Grounding for Performance
- SO-239 Connector on All Models -- All exhibit 50 to 75 ohm load
- One Year Warranty on Material & Workmanship
** Multi band units are made by putting standard single band isotrons in parallel, using ladder line or coax (Coaxial T's, coax jumpers and ladder line not included)
Recently Viewed Items