Yaesu FT-450D - £489.95 with Cash Back!
Home › Amateur Radio (Main Equipment) › Base Station Radio › Yaesu Base Station Radio › Yaesu FT-450D - £489.95 with Cash Back!
- Large, informative LCD Negative type Front Panel Display with convenient Control knobs and Switches. The display shows the Frequency, S-Meter, a Graphical indication of RF to IF settings, and the DSP Interference Elimination settings (Contour, Notch, DNR, WIdth and Shift).
- Key, Mic & Phone jacks are provided on the front panel for handy access.
- Compact Size & Lightweight.
- Rugged aluminium die-cast chassis with large thermostatically-controlled cooling fan.
- Operates anywhere using the built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, or optional External Antenna Tuning systems.
- 67.899 MHz 4 pole 10kHz Roofing Filter (MCF/Monolithic Crystal Filter) and 8 band-pass filters at the RF stages provide excellent suppression of out-of-band interference.
- 20dB Att (Attenuator) and IPO (Intercept Point Optimization) feature allows optimisation of the receiver front-end characteristics, to improve receiver dynamic range.
- Legendary Yaesu IF DSP system, well regarded among top and world-class DX operators.
- Independent Fast IF Shift control.
- Functions for eliminating interference together with IF Shift.
- Contour Control Operation with Yaesu's unique CONTOUR filter.
- Manual IF Notch.
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR).
- IF Width Tuning.
- 10-Preset Digital Microphone Equalizer selections.
- DSP VOX Operation.
- Two Voice Memories (SSB/AM/FM) stores up to 10 seconds of audio in each memory.
- Digital Voice Announcement, announces Frequency, Mode and S-Meter readings.
- Selectable 300Hz/500Hz/2.4kHz CW IF Filters.
- Built-in Electronic Keyer.
- Keyer speed adjustable between 4 WPM and 60 WPM.
- Weight (Dot:Dash Ratio) adjustable.
- T/R recovery delay programmable (30 - 3000ms)
- CW Beacon - Up to 118 characters using the CW message keyer 3 memory banks.
- Pitch Adjustment (400 - 800Hz, in 100Hz steps).
- CW Spotting (Zero-Beating) function.
- CW Reverse - provides BFO injection from LSB side instead of default USB side.
- Sidetone Generator.
- Keying on SSB modes.
- Keying using Up/Down keys on the microphone.
- Training feature sends random Morse Code via the built-in sidetone generator.
- Large, easy to read digital S-Meter with peak hold capability.
- QMB (Quick Memory Bank).
- Key Illumination.
- Versatile Memory System; up to 500 memory channels may be separated into as many as 13 Memory Groups.
- TXW, to monitor the Transmit Frequency when split frequency operation is engaged.
- Built-in TCXO for incredible ±1 ppm/hour stabiltiy (@ 25ºC, after warmup).
- Dedicated Data Jack for DATA operation (FSK RTTY available).
- CTCSS Operation (FM).
- My Band/My Mode functions; recalls your favourite operating environments.
- Lock Function.
- CS Switch to recall a favourite Menu Selection directly.
- TOT (TX Time Out Timer).
- Various Scan functions.
- CAT System (D-sub 9 pin) for Computer Programming.
- Cloning Capability.
|RX Frequency Range||30 kHz - 56 MHz (operating)|
|160 - 6m (specified performance, Amateur bands only)|
|TX Frequency Range||160 - 6m (Amateur bands only)|
|Frequency Stability||±1 ppm/hour (@ 25ºC, after warm-up)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10ºC - +50ºC|
|Emission Modes||A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB,USB), F3E (FM)|
|Frequency Steps||1/10/20Hz (SSB & CW), 100/200Hz (AM & FM)|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ω, unbalanced|
|Power Consumption||RX (signal present) 1.5A|
|TX (100W) 22A|
|Supply Voltage||13.8 VDC, ±10%|
|Dimensions (W x H x D, mm)||229 x 84 x 217|
|Weight (approx, Kg)||4.0|
|Power Output||100 Watts (25W, AM Carrier)|
|Modulation Types||J3E (SSB): Balanced|
|A3E (AM): Low-Level (Early Stage)|
|F3E (FM): Variable Reactance|
|Maximum FM Deviation||±5.0 kHz / ±2.5 kHz|
|Harmonic Radiation||Better than -60dB (160 - 10m Amateur bands)|
|Better than -70dB (6m Amateur band)|
|SSB Carrier Suppression||At least 60dB below peak output|
|Undesired Sideband Suppression||At least 60dB below peak output|
|Audio Response (SSB)||Not more than -6dB from 300 to 2400Hz|
|Microphone Impedance||600Ω (200 to 10kΩ)|
|Circuit Type||Double-Conversion Superheterodyne|
|Intermediate Frequencies (IF)||1st IF 67.899kHz / 2nd IF 24kHz|
|Sensitivity (IPO Off, ATT: Off)|| |
(IPO Off, ATT: Off)
|Selectivity (-6 / -60dB)|| |
|Image Rejection||80dB or better|
|IF Rejection||80dB or better (160 - 10m Amateur bands)|
|65dB or better (6m Amateur band)|
|Maximum Audio Output||2.2W into 4Ω with 10% THD|
|Audio Output Impedance||4 to 16Ω (8Ω: nominal)|
|Conducted Radiation||Less than 4000 µµW|
All Customer Reviews
Brilliant Radio Clive 05-01-2015
If you want a radio with great functionality and portability, this is value for money Forget 'entry level' this is a good rig for field days as well
Marvelous Set gary 28-11-2014
For what you pay its a match to the mid price radios, very impressed with this and as always great service from MLS.
Recently Viewed Items