- This radio is now obsolete and no longer available
- 5W RF output power (VHF/UHF)
- 700mW of loud and intelligible audio with the BTL amplifier circuitry
- 10-11.5 hours* of operating time with the BP-264 1400mAh Ni-MH battery pack (* Approx for 5:5:90 duty cycle with power save on)
- IP54 Dust protection and water resistance
- Multitude of power sources (Ni-MH, Li-Ion battery, alkaline cells and external DC power)
- VOX function built-in (Optional headset and adapter cable required.)
- 6-character alphanumeric display
- A total 302 of memory channels
- CTCSS and DTCS tone squelch
- DTMF autodial memories
- Wall charger, BC-167S series supplied
The IC-T70E employs a new low consumption current FET module and provides 5W of high power and long operating time for both VHF and UHF bands. For even longer operating time, 2.5W or 0.5W of reduced output power settings can be selected.
<700mW loud audio>
The IC-T70E uses the BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. The 36mm large speaker delivers 700mW* of loud and intelligible audio. (* Internal speaker only)
While the IC-T70E is a compact unit with a height of only 111mm, the dust protection and water-resistance equivalent to IP54 provides reliable operation in harsh environments.
The 6-character alphanumeric display clearly shows channel name, operating frequency and memory number with bright illumination.
The IC-T70E has three types of battery packs and case to choose from. Nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery pack, BP-264, Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery pack, BP-265, and battery case, BP-263 are selectable for your preference.
An external DC power jack allows charging the BP-264 (Ni-MH battery) or operation with the BC-167S wall charger or external DC power supply cables (CP-19R, CP-12L or OPC-254L).
The BC-167S* wall charger will be supplied depending on version and charges the BP-264 battery pack in 8 hours (approx).
* Please note BC-167S wall charger cannot charge BP-265 (Li-Ion battery).
The IC-T70E has a total of 302 memory channels (including 250 regular channels, 50 scan edges and 2 call channels) with 26 memory banks. All memory channels, scan edges and memory banks can be named with 6-character channel comments.
The IC-T70E has VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) function for convenient hands-free operation with a compatible optional headset and plug adapter cable. Also, the VOX level and VOX delay time are adjustable.
The CTCSS and DTCS tones are built-in for quiet stand-by and repeater access. Pocket beep and tone scan are also possible. The tone scan allows the operator to detect the subaudible tone that is used for repeater access.
The IC-T70E supports various scan types for maximum reception and ease of use.
- Full scan
- Programmed scan
- Program link scan
- Band scan
- Memory scan
- Bank scan
- Bank link scan
- Skip scan
- Duplex scan
- Tone scan
- Priority scan
- Power save function
- SMA type antenna connector
- Key lock function
- TOT (time out timer) setting
- Repeater lockout and busy channel lockout
- 1750Hz tone for European tone access
- PC cloning capability and transceiver-to-transceiver cloning (Optional)
- Direct keypad frequency entry
- 16 DTMF autodial memories
- Auto power off
- Wide/narrow channel spacing
Battery Pack (BP-264, Wall charger (BC-167S), Belt clip (MB-124), Antenna (FA-S270C)
Recently Viewed Items