RF Space SDR-Radio Software
SDR-Radio software coming Soon
- Designed for fasted possible performance using Windows 2000 and higher
- Optional client-server architecture: ?a Windows service is installed on the computer connected to the radios (a LINUX daemon could be supported later in 2010), Communications using secure / asynchronous TCP/IP, All data / settings use XML.
- Optional transverter displays
- Support for SDR radios using: Soundcards, USB
- Full integration with: Ham Radio Deluxe logbook, Digital Master 780 (PSK, RTTY, Olivia etc.), Other programs using fully-documented interafces.
- Advanced scheduler for automatic reception and recording
- Control of HF radios (Kenwood, ICOM, Yaesu, etc.) using serial ports: Synchronise the HF radio frequency with the console VFOs, Control the HF radio VFOs using mouse and keyboard, Uses the famous Ham Radio Deluxe engine (support for over 70 radios)
Recently Viewed Items