The Whistler TRX-1 Handheld Scanner is a multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner with Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems.
- Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system)
- Hytera XPT
- MotoTRBO. Capacity Plus
- MotoTRBO. Connect Plus
- MotoTRBO. Linked Cap Plus systems
Additionally, Whistler is announcing that development of NXDN monitoring is also underway and the TRX-1 (Handheld) and TRX-2 (Desktop/Mobile) will include NXDN as a FREE upgrade when available.
Both the Handheld and Desktop/Mobile models feature a full backlit alphanumeric keypad in addition to the easy-to-use Scan, Pause, Select and Navigation controls. All USA/Canada services and frequencies are pre-programmed onto the included SD card making the units ready to use out of the box ¡V they can even be programmed by entering your ZIP code.
Additional features include:
- Upgradeable CPU, DSP, and library
- Store Favorite Scanlists
- EZ Scan PC Software
- IF/discriminator output
- Permits recording by scannable object and saves into a Windows compatible audio file
- Clock and calendar function adds date/time info to the recordings
- Dedicated SKYWARNR/Weather button
- Spectrum Sweeper
- Programmable audio and visual alert system