Notify Me When Available
LDG has announced the RT-600 remote tuner. The RT-600 is a 600 watt PEP coax in / coax out remote tuner designed to be placed near the feedpoint of the antenna. If you are worried about power or signal loss due to SWR in your feedline, the RT-600 is the answer. Place the RT-600 near the feedpoint and the virtually eliminate all feedline loss due to SWR. DC powered over the coax by the RC-600 control unit (included).
- 5 to 600 watt power range (SSB and CW), 200 watt digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Powered over the coax. Weather resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70C.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes U-bolts for pipe or tower mounting.
- Includes RC-600 Controller provides power and control to tuner..
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Size: 10.5L” x 8.5W” x 3.0H”.
- Weight: 2 pounds