LDG YT-1200 AUTO ATU - NEW VERSION!
- Customer Reviews
Do you own a YT-1200 already? Contact us about an upgrade!
The LDG YT-1200 is an automatic tuner intended for use with popular Yaesu transceivers including the FT-450, FT-450D, FT-950, FT-991, FT-991A, FTDX-1200 and FTDX-3000. The IC-450 interface cable is included.
The YT-1200 communicates with the radio via its CAT port at any baud rate to control the tuning cycle. The radio’s Tuner port powers the tuner, so it requires no external power supply. TheYT-1200 handles up to 125 watts SSB or CW, 100 watts on 6 meters or 30 watts on a continuous mode like FM, PSK, RTTY.
The YT-1200 integrates with your transceiver for seamless operation. Since the YT-1200 is matched to your specific rig, just press the Tune button on the tuner, and the rig and tuner do the rest: reduces power to appropriate level, transmits a carrier, automatically matches the antenna to the rig, then restores the original power and mode. The YT-1200 provides an additional CAT pass through port for computer control of the radio.
Like all LDG tuners the YT-1200 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the user presses the tune button on the tuner. It also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
- RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB and CW, 30W on PSK.
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Built-in CAT/Power interface for FT-450(D), FT-950, FTDX-1200, FTDX-3000 radios.
- Also interfaces with FT-2000 (non-D) with external DC power supply.
- CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 38400 baud.
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 4 to 1000 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0”L, 7.8”W, 2.0”H. Weight: 2 pounds
- Includes 1.5 foot CAT/Power interface cable.