Improved specs over the standard PRO.
Frequency range: 10kHz - 230MHz
Improved Bluetooth connection.
New 24bit ADC Up to 100db of Dynamic Range.
The miniVNA PRO, the big brother of the well-known miniVNA, is an extraordinary and unique handheld Vector Network Analyzer that makes available a multitude of features and capabilities which are perfect for checking antennas and RF circuits for hams and commercial users.Together with your PC/Laptop, you can add to your laboratory the further advantages of having this first-class VNA instrument.
This is the world’s first wireless analyzer capable of scanning and sending the data using an integrated Bluetooth module to a remote PC/Notebook/Tablet/Smartphone up to 100 meters from the miniVNA PRO’s location, as well as via USB.
This makes real-time antenna setup easy!
- – I/Q DDS Generator 2 channels AD9958 by Analog Devices
- – Two separate buffered RF output I/Q for SDR experiment and IMD test with independent 0-55 dB attenuator; Phase adjustment resolution of 1 degree.
- – Full phase measurement
- – Power save mode
- – Accessory port for future optional interfaces
- – SMA connectors for better isolation
- – Calibration using open-short-load for accurate results
- – Measurements of motional crystal parameters, cable length, & more
- – Two ports VNA with S11 and S21; displayed and save results
- – Export data in several formats like JPEG, EXCEL, ZPLOT, S2P, PDF
- – Boot loader for future firmware upgrades
- – User friendly interface for PC Windows Linux and Mac
- – Integrated Smith chart in software
- – Android app. for management via Smartphore or Tablet
We’re sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them: