Notify Me When Available
The Alpha Delta AD-ATT3G50 is a 0MHz to 3GHz (200W) surge protector. N-Female Connector.
Through the careful design of our ARC-PLUG (tm) gas tube module and precision constant impedance thru-line, allowing proper firing characteristics, our devices are designed to provide effective protection through out this entire spectrum. Other surge protector designs may only utilize simple VLF filters with no gas tube back-up.
- Excellent broadband performance from DC thru 3 GHz, compared to the narrowband DC blocked or stub designs. Typical dB loss: 0. 1 @ 1 GHz; 0.2@ 2 GHz; 0.5@ 3 GHz.
- Innovative impedance compensated thru-line cavity design allows control voltages to pass thru the device, instead of the "wire around" requirement of DC blocked designs. Our design allows "in-circuit" cable sweeps.
- Innovative fast acting gas tube replaceable ARC-PLUG module can be removed and replaced in the field in about one minute with no tools required, and without having to remove the protector from the circuit. The "O" ring sealed knurled knob does the trick!
- The ARC-PLUG module and connectors are "O" ring sealed for complete weatherproofing.
- Effective performance. Due to our carefully designed reactance compensated thru-line cavity and ARC-PLUG (tm) module placement, our customer and government test approvals show our design is as good as, or better than, DC blocked designs.
- DC blocked designs require the entire unit to be discarded if hit with a surge beyond ratings. They are not field repairable. Our design simply requires the ARC-PLUG (tm) module to be replaced in the field. No tools required.