The NEDSP1068-PCBA is a small PCB module with an on-board AGC microphone preamplifier with DSP noise cancellation technology. It is designed to clean up noisy voice communications, where the processed speech becomes much clearer and more intelligible for the receiving person, enabling stress free voice communication. The module can easily be wired or connected to a microphone.
The module has has an adjustable AGC microphone pre-amplifier circuit, and is able to operate with external electret and dynamic microphones. It can be wired in-line with the target audio system or mounted onto a motherboard using 0.1” pitch PCB connections.
This module is very useful for cleaning up the audio in noisy voice communications systems, like hands free intercoms, crane intercoms, industrial intercoms, pit to car race communications, transport communications, marine communications, in fact anywhere where you are communicating from a noisy environment.
Please click here to see the latest product selection guide which will help you select the correct BHI product for your station or setup
- DSP noise cancelling 9 to 35dB (8 levels)
- Input voltage 5 – 18v D.C (typ 30mA)
- Audio input level before preamp and AGC - 4mV to 100mV p-p dependent on preamp gain setting
- Direct (line) input - 800mV p-p
- Input Impedance Pre-amplifier -100KOhm
- Line in direct - 10KOhm
- Audio output level adjustable from 0v to 2.0v p-p
- Output impedance 10 K Ohm
- Preset controls DSP input level
- Adlustable pre-amplifier gain settings
- Adjustable AGC attack and release times
- Internal or External microphone
- Off -board Overload LED Drive capability
- Board size 30mm x 36.5mm
- Mounting Hole pitch 24mm x 27.5mm
- Connectors Pitch 0.1"