Manufacturer's Part Number:DXE-BAL200H11CT
DXE Part Number:DXE-BAL200H11CT
Frequency Range:1.8-30 MHz
Termination Impedance (Ohms):200
Termination Type:10-32 studs/Wing nuts
Enclosure Type:Severe environment cast box
Core Type:Patented Maxi-Core®
Power Handling (CW/SSB):10 kW/10 kW plus
Enclosure Width:4.750 in.
Enclosure Height:9.750 in.
Enclosure Depth:3.250 in.
Notes:US Pat. No. 7,573,349. Should be mounted with a Balun Mounting Bracket to remove coax and antenna strain from the balun.
Lowest Band of Operation:160 meters
Highest Band of Operation:10 meters
Antenna Mounting Type:Universal wire kit
DX Engineering High-Power Transmission Line Transformers and Baluns with Maxi-Core® technology let your antenna perform to its fullest potential and reduce the stresses on your equipment.
Only DX Engineering baluns will deliver the power to your antenna with minimum loss and perform a perfect transition from balanced to unbalanced feed. This results in the strongest signal that your antenna is capable of producing with consistently-lowest SWR under given conditions. The result is less stress on your transmitter so that components will last longer and operate better.
DX Engineering baluns exhibit far wider bandwidths than conventional baluns because more of the flux is confined to the immediate vicinity of the core, so much more energy goes to your antenna. This way, extremely high efficiency is achieved over the entire frequency range.
Additional features include:
* They provide a better match from the coax impedance to the impedance of the antenna for the lowest SWR possible
* Currents are forced equal for maximum efficiency and better radiation patterns
* They exhibit increased operating bandwidth over other baluns
* Allow for use of antenna tuner and maximum power amplifier without damage ("T" suffix baluns only)
* Reduced transmit RFI and receiver noise
* Unbalanced terminal uses PTFE/silver SO-239 connector
* They can handle high power (up to 10 kW per published spec) with minimum energy loss
* Mounted in sturdy aluminum boxes designed for outdoor use
* Convenient mounting holes
* Perform at the highest levels of efficiency in transmit or receive applications
* Balanced input uses insulators with stainless-steel hardware
DX Engineering High-Power Transmission Line Transformers and Baluns are superior Amateur Radio products that are capable, physically tough, and electrically robust and will last through the test of time!