Messi and Paoloni Heat Suppressor for 10,3mm/.400"
- Accessories (By Manufacturer)
- Messi and Paoloni - Professional Low Loss Cables and Connectors
- Messi and Paoloni - Connectors
- Other Connectors Messi and Paoloni Heat Suppressor for 10,3mm/.400"
Pairing to ''N'' or ''UHF'' connectors suitable for any 10,3mm (.400") cables.
- AIRBORNE 10 /.400''
- BROAD-PRO 50C Competition /.400''
- HYPERFLEX 10 /.400''
- ULTRAFLEX 10 /.400''
- RG 213 PLUS
- RG 214 A/U
The result is an extension of the operational life of your valuable cables and a greater homogeneity of their performance in hot enviroments.
Please check in our catalogue (at Page 33), how much, higher temperature will affect attenuation in the Graph coefficient K4: Attenuation vs Temperature ratio.
The benefits of our Heat-Suppressors will also be more evident for those who use high power linear amplifiers for prolonged periods during contests. Cooling and stabilizing the cable, could be the ace in your sleeve!
INSTRUCTIONS: simply screw it into the bottom of the connector, after having removed the original ''screw on'' component.
M&P Heat Suppressor is provided with a O-ring and a teflon disk, protecting the cable jacket from the heat.
- Other Connectors£9.49(Inc VAT at 20.00%)