PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU NEED THIS OPTION ABOVE
Antenna Disconnect Actuator:
1. Operating Voltage: 10-18 Volts dc
2. Insertion loss: less than 0.05 dB up to 29 MHz. 0.3 dB at 54 MHz, 1.0 dB at 148 MHz
3. Current: 60 mA when turned ON to connect antenna
4. LED: Illuminates green when relays connect the antenna
5. Relays: Two relays with 15 Amp contacts, protected for reverse spikes
6. Case: Grounded to antenna’s and Isolated from radio’s coaxial connector
7. Control Wire: Two-conductor #18 AWG with an RCA plug. Powerpoles and barrel connectors are included.
8. Control Input: Diode protected against reverse polarity. RF filtered.
9. Active Lightning Protection: Gas Discharge Tube on antenna coax input
10. Case Ground Stud: One-quarter inch with washers, lock washer and nut
11. Case: Die-cast aluminum, black paint, white print, water resistant
12. Size: 4.8 x 2.6 x 1.6 in., mtg. tabs w/4 holes @ 5.25 and 1.5 in. centers
13. Weight: 13 oz., 390 grams
User Manual: Download PDF
Radio ON Sensor
The ON Sensor determines if the transceiver has been turned ON and, if so, it provides power to switch the Antenna Disconnect Actuator. The ON Sensor is needed if the associated transceiver does not have a 12 volt power output terminal or socket, and you wish to keep your transceiver's power supply turned on.
The ON Sensor is placed in series with the transceiver’s power wire. The connectors allow easy hook up to most power supplies and radio power cables. The Sensor comes with 3-way banana binding posts, ¼ inch ring terminals, and a jumper with Powerpoles.
Current sensing is accomplished by its unique method of using a fuse for the sense element. Different value fuses allow the ON-Sensor to work with all radio’s, QRP to QRO.
Antenna Disconnect Current Sensor:
1. Operating Voltage: 10 to 16 Volts dc
2. Current: 10 mA Quiescent, 60 mA when Activator is powered ON
3. Current Sensing Resistor: Fuse, 40, 25 or 10 Amp ATCO fuse
4. Maximum Pass Current: 30 Amperes
5. Input Connector: #12 AWG Wire with Powerpoles or ¼ inch ring terms6. Output Connector: 4-way 30 A binding Posts (wires, banana, ring, spade)
Includes a 6-inch jumper #12 AWG wire w/Powerpoles.
7. Actuator Connector: RCA Phono socket
8. LED: Illuminates green when supplying power for switching Actuator.
9. Case: Aluminum, painted black, white screen printing
10. Size: 4 x 3 x 1 in., four mounting holes @ 4.5 and 2.5 centers
11. Weight: 6.5 oz., 200 grams