Notify Me When Available
Radio ON Sensor
The ON Sensor determines if the transceiver has been turned ON and, if so, it provides power to switch the Antenna Disconnect Actuator. The ON Sensor is needed if the associated transceiver does not have a 12 volt power output terminal or socket, and you wish to keep your transceiver's power supply turned on.
The ON Sensor is placed in series with the transceiver’s power wire. The connectors allow easy hook up to most power supplies and radio power cables. The Sensor comes with 3-way banana binding posts, ¼ inch ring terminals, and a jumper with Powerpoles.
Current sensing is accomplished by its unique method of using a fuse for the sense element. Different value fuses allow the ON-Sensor to work with all radio’s, QRP to QRO.
Antenna Disconnect Current Sensor:
1. Operating Voltage: 10 to 16 Volts dc
2. Current: 10 mA Quiescent, 60 mA when Activator is powered ON
3. Current Sensing Resistor: Fuse, 40, 25 or 10 Amp ATCO fuse
4. Maximum Pass Current: 30 Amperes
5. Input Connector: #12 AWG Wire with Powerpoles or ¼ inch ring terms6. Output Connector: 4-way 30 A binding Posts (wires, banana, ring, spade)
Includes a 6-inch jumper #12 AWG wire w/Powerpoles.
7. Actuator Connector: RCA Phono socket
8. LED: Illuminates green when supplying power for switching Actuator.
9. Case: Aluminum, painted black, white screen printing
10. Size: 4 x 3 x 1 in., four mounting holes @ 4.5 and 2.5 centers
11. Weight: 6.5 oz., 200 grams
- Paradan Radio£90.00(Inc VAT at 20%)