RigRunner 4004 USB Complete with Cable & 6 Pack of 30 Amp PowerPole Connectors 58315-1042
Includes (4) 3M Adhesive Pads (4) Rubber Feet Owners Manual 6 pair Pack of 30A. PowerPole connectors 6' #10 AWG Power Supply Cable terminated in 1/4" ring terminalsManufacturer's Website
Anderson Powerpole Connectors Provide Interoperability for Emergency Communications
- Our Powerpole® configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12 VDC connectors.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- A full array of quick change Powerpole® power supply, extension and adapter cables available
High Current Capability
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station. Pick the appropriate model
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory
- The 8012 is conservatively rated at 80 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- 4004, 4005, 4008 & 4012 models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings
Protected with Electronic Solid State Fuses or Readily Available ATC/ATO Fuses
- 4005i features electronic fuses with user configurable trip points, 1 to 40 A
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses on other models. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 A
Power Monitoring and Alerts
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on overvoltage or under voltage (both on 4010, 8012, 4012 & 4008 only) or may be disabled.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly
- 4005i can issue alarm emails
- RF suppression on each outlet suppresses RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation
- West Mountain Radio Accessories£125.95(Inc VAT at 20%)