Notify Me When Available
Currently in production and delayed by Covid-19 - Anticipated release date 1st August 2020
RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 7 fused outlets.
- Automatic supply voltage and load current measurement shown on a 3 x 7 segment display.
- Automatic shut off on high (HVD) or low voltage condition (LVD).
- Intelligent USB port for charging iPhone, Android and other USB devices.
- Adjustable 7 segment display brightness.
- External input for use with electrical/mechanical interlocks.
- Internal RF bypass capacitors on all inputs and outputs.
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.
- West Mountain Radio Accessories£229.95(Inc VAT at 20%)