Rigrunner 8012 Complete - 12 Outlets - 80 Amps - With Cable & PowerPole Connectors 58301-1028
RR/8012/C * NEW * RIGrunner 12-way 12V Distribution Board c/w 2m cable, 24 connectors 80A. * 80A 12V DC 12-way Distribution Board * Voltage monitoring with visual/audible alram for over & under voltage * LED lights behind blown fuse 1.8m long 8 AWG Power Supply Cable c/w 2m cable, 24 connectors 80A. The RIGrunner 8012 is the latest addition to the RIGrunner line of DC Distribution Panels from West Mountain. The 8012 provides distribution of up to 80A at 12V across two 40A busses.Manufacturer's Website
Anderson Powerpole Connectors Provide Interoperability for Emergency Communications
- Our Powerpole® configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12 VDC connectors.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- A full array of quick change Powerpole® power supply, extension and adapter cables available
High Current Capability
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station. Pick the appropriate model
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory
- The 8012 is conservatively rated at 80 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- 4004, 4005, 4008 & 4012 models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings
Protected with Electronic Solid State Fuses or Readily Available ATC/ATO Fuses
- 4005i features electronic fuses with user configurable trip points, 1 to 40 A
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses on other models. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 A
Power Monitoring and Alerts
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on overvoltage or under voltage (both on 4010, 8012, 4012 & 4008 only) or may be disabled.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly
- 4005i can issue alarm emails
- RF suppression on each outlet suppresses RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation
- West Mountain Radio Accessories£227.95(Inc VAT at 20%)