SCU-17 USB Interface Unit
- Customer Reviews
The Yaesu SCU-17 Interface Unit may be used for CAT control of the transceiver with a computer via a USB connection
and for communications using SSTV, RTTY and PSK digital modes.
* Provides CAT communications through USB when PC does not have RS-232C port.
* Has a USB audio system so the TX and RX audio is accessible through the USB cable.
* Has a two-channel USB serial device and enables various transmit modes and CAT comms. simultaneously.
* Operates from USB bus power, so no external power supply required.
* Provides high RF isolation via photo relays.
* Front panel TX and RX audio controls.
* LED indicators monitor PTT and FSK control.
* Compatible with: FT-450D, FT-817ND, FT-857D, FT-897D, FT-950, FT-2000, FTDX1200, FTDX5000, FTDX9000
Check on the table below which cable you will need to connect your radio
|FT-450D||no extra cables needed|
|FT-950||no extra cables needed|
|FT-DX1200||no extra cables needed|
|FT-817ND||Option CT-62 needed|
|FT-857D||Option CT-62 needed|
|FT-897D||Option CT-62 needed|
|FT-2000 (Variant 1)||Option SCU-21 needed|
|FT-2000 (Variant 2)||built by user CT-39/A needed - see manual|
|FT-DX5000 (Variant 1)||Option SCU-21 needed|
|FT-DX5000 (Variant 2)||built by user CT-39/A needed - see manual|
|FT-DX9000 (Variant 1)||Option SCU-22 needed|
|FT-DX9000 (Variant 2)||built by user CT-39/A needed - see manual|
Download the manual clicking here