CBA IV Extended Software Upgrade License 58252-1182
SKU Part Number: 58252-1182
Extended Software Upgrade License Unlocks Additional Features for Serious Battery Testing Programmable automatic duty cycle test with up to 999...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
Extended Software Upgrade License Unlocks Additional Features for Serious Battery Testing
- Programmable automatic duty cycle test with up to 999 second on/off cycle periods
- Regulated constant power discharge (current goes up as battery voltage drops)
- Programmable constant resistance (current goes down as battery voltage drops)
- Multiple discharge tests, allow user to specify several different load points and duration of each load
- Temperature graphing with a recovery time option
- Ragone power density charting using battery weight (used for performance comparison of energy sources charting energy density (Watt-Hours/kg) vs power density (W/kg))
- Test-lead resistance voltage calibration utility to give higher accuracy voltage readings right at the battery terminals
- Enables placement of user notes on graphs
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com