COMET CS-290R COAX LIGHTENING PROTECTOR FOR DC~ 1500MHz
SKU Part Number: 48-185
The Comet CS-290R Coax Lightening Protector protects your transceivers and/or receivers from excessive high ampere currency occurred by thunder...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
The Comet CS-290R Coax Lightening Protector protects your transceivers and/or receivers from excessive high ampere currency occurred by thunder surge, provided by the sufficient grounding to the earth.
- Special surge arrester element is involved, which allows automatic grounding to the earth, at excess large voltage currency
- Small sized, but large capacity for high ampere
- Long durability of thousands time repetition use
- Extremely high sensitivity against high excess currency
- Coaxial-core type arrester realized low insertion loss and wide frequency coverage.
- Frequency Range: DC-1500 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.1 dB or less
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- VSWR: 1.1 or less
- Max. Power: 300 Watts PEP
- Min. Radiation Voltage: DC290V (+/-15%)
- Min. Shock Wave Voltage: 1000V
- Min. Shock Wave Amp.: 6000A
- Min. Shock Wave Repetition 500 times: DC290V (+/-20%)
- Isolation Register DC 100V: more than 10.000 Ohms
- Dimensions: 76 x 41 x 20mm
- Weight: 100g
Please note that a lightning surge protector can help protect your equipment but can fail in extreme situations.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com