Nifty Ham Radio Chest Harness / Gear Organiser
SKU Part Number: NIF-CHEST-HARNESS
Perfect radio equipment organizer for emergency communications, public service or just rambling about. Holds up to two Radios, Antenna, Accessories,...
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
Perfect radio equipment organizer for emergency communications, public service or just rambling about. Holds up to two Radios, Antenna, Accessories, GPS, Flashlight, Pen etc.
- The Bandolier-style radio chest harness gives you easy access to your handheld radio, microphone and other equipment, leaving your hands free for other tasks.
- Antenna, glasses and other items can be secured via three webbed snaps . Plus two additional elastic band antenna /pen holder pockets are available.
- A Velcro flap front pocket can be used to store GPS, PDA, batteries or other devices and accessories.
- Plus an another large zippered pocket can store store maps, notes or other items.
- Rear side of the radio harness provides storage for an additional radio / GPS, spare cables or whatever.
- Straps and padding are designed for maximum comfort.
- Waist strap is adjustable to fit a maximum girth of up to 52 inches.
- Fully Adjustable. One Size Fits All.
- This is the most versatile radio chest harness available!
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com