West Mountain Radio TARGETuner 58425-1473
SKU Part Number: 58425-1473
Description TARGETuner Mobile Antenna Management System provides a controller with intelligent automatic controls for the tunable mobile screwdriver...
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
TARGETuner Mobile Antenna Management System provides a controller with intelligent automatic controls for the tunable mobile screwdriver antenna, and a Remote RF Module.
- Senses RF signal into the antenna
- No radio data link required for band selection
- Direction switch and motor control of speed and direction
- Programmable for stall current sensing
- Easy programming and memory capabilities
- Auto tuning
- NEW SWR Alarm: Audible alarm alerts user when measured SWR rises above usable threshold.
- NEW TTL Rig Control Serial Port: Allows TARGETuner to read the frequency directly from the radio using CI-V, CAT or serial rig control. The rig control port on the TARGETuner is compatible with these rig control cables: for Icom, for Yaesu.
- NEW USB Port: Allows for users to make firmware updates to the unit, as they become available from West Mountain Radio. Firmware updating requires a Windows PC and a micro USB cable.
- Digital display for basic transmission frequency and SWR read-out
- Manual tuning controls for monitoring antenna performance and adjustments
- Continuous sensor monitoring of vehicle movement, antenna icing and many other environmental factors
- Convenient and safe Powerpole® connectors for simple installation
TARGETuner Controller Unit
The control unit is an intelligent, microprocessor based, data and Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) Motor Controller that monitors the transmitter frequency and antenna performance, while managing the antenna motor speed and tuning accordingly.
- Auto-detect complete antenna position sensor range to generate the antenna tuning range.
- Sample, Store and Recall antenna tuning location data based on Transmitter Frequency and best SWR.
- Continuous monitoring of the Forward and Reverse Power Ratio (SWR) of the antenna system and continually adjust the tuning to provide the best antenna efficiency at the transmitter frequency.
- A PWM speed control for the antenna motor with Motor Current and Antenna Position Feedback.
- Motor control direction relative to transmitter frequency and SWR tuning to automatically seek a minimum SWR reading.
- Manual controls also offer the user the ability to adjust the antenna tuning manually, and store new data points for new and favorite frequencies.
The RF Sensing Module
This unit is to be mounted close to the Radio inline with the antenna feed.
- Frequency Monitoring and a Prescaler that monitors the frequency of transmitter.
- Forward and Reverse RF power detection to monitor antenna performance (SWR data).
- Grounding provisions and standard UHF connectors provided.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, firstname.lastname@example.org