- How to fit the connector
WHY CHOOSE THIS CABLE:
- Extraordinary flexibility: perfect matching with rotator operated antennas, obtained by means of a sophisticated full copper stranded inner conductor (made of 7 wires).
- This cable has the same dimensions of RG 213/U but it's much more flexible and performant. Differently from this one, provided that you use our connectors, somebody reported that they managed to lower the background noise by two squelch stops.
- Screening efficiency at the highest level >105 dB (SA), this leads to a dramatic reduction of the background noise. Moreover the braiders used are 24 spools, instead of 16 spools, giving 50% more crossovers.
- If you transmit above 4 Ghz, recommend our model HYPERFLEX 10 /.400'', a stranded core cable with the most impressive performances on the international market.
*PVC sheaths are more flexible, but NOT suitable for direct burial.
NB: The following is an example only, so connector and cable shown in images may differ, but the assembly process is correct.
PL259 Connectors(2 )£6.93 (Inc VAT at 0%)
N Type Connectors£7.75 (Inc VAT at 0%)
- Coaxial Cable, DC Cable, DC Distribution£2.95(Inc VAT at 20%)