MESSI & PAOLONI ULTRAFLEX 7 - better than RG213 but near to the size of Mini 8
- Technical Features and Videos
WHY CHOOSE THIS CABLE:
- Notwithstanding the small dimension (7,3mm) its performances outperform RG 213/U (10,2mm) and put into shade the competitor cables of the same diameter.
- Extraordinary flexibility: perfect for tight curves and match with rotator operated antennas, obtained by means of a sophisticated full copper stranded inner conductor (19 wires instead of 7).
- Screening efficiency: >105 dB (SA) and improved sturdiness reached by adding 24 more wires to the braid, for a total of 144 wires, (83% coverage+ 100% foil). This leads to a dramatic reduction of the background noise. Moreover the braiders used are 24 spools, instead of 16 spools, giving 50% more crossovers.
- Lightweight: 6,9 Kg/100 m instead of 13,8 Kg of our RG 213/U, for a reduced stress of the “hanging and swinging" stretch of the cable in rotor operated antennas.
ULTRAFLEX 7 is the best seller coax in Europe!
Nominal Impedance Ohms +/-3
Minimum bending radius OUT/IN
Capacitance +/-2 pF/m
Inner conductor resistance
Outer conductor resistance
Tension Test (spark test)
MAX Peak Power
>105 dB (Class A++)
-40° to +60° C
-55° to +85° C
Messi & Paoloni
N Type Connectors£7.49(Inc VAT at 20%)
- Coaxial Cable, DC Cable, DC Distribution£1.60(Inc VAT at 20%)