Messi and Paoloni Hyperflex 10
- Coaxial Cable, DC Cable sold by the metre, DC Distribution Messi and Paoloni Hyperflex 10
WHY CHOOSE THIS CABLE:
- The most flexible 10,3mm coax with a sophisticated full copper stranded inner conductor (19 wires instead of 7) that makes it absolutely perfect for rotor operated antennas.
- Outstanding attenuations up to 10.000 MHz, even better than some solid core cables of the competition and for this reason not only with more flexibility, but also with better performances.
- Somebody reported us that, using the cable with our connectors, they managed to lower the background noise by two squelch stops.
- Lightweight: 11,1 Kg/100 m instead of 13 Kg of our ULTRAFLEX 10 /.400'', for a reduced stress of the “hanging and swinging" stretch of the cable in rotor operated antennas.
*PVC sheaths are more flexible, but NOT suitable for direct burial.