Acom 1010 - 160-10m Linear Amplifier
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MANUAL
- Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands in the 1.8-29.7MHz frequency range; extensions and/or changes on request.
- Power Output: 700 W PEP or 500 W continuous carrier.
- Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
- Hum and noise: Better than 40 dB below rated output.
- Harmonic Output Suppression: Better than 50 dB below rated output.
- Input and Output Impedances:
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.3:1, 1.8-30MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- Bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-30MHz continuously, 200 W maximum;
- Output (antenna) impedance matching capability: VSWR up to 3:1 or higher.
- RF Gain: 11dB typically, frequency response less than 1dB (50 to 70 W drive power for rated output).• Primary Power: 85-132 V/170-264 V ac (100, 110, 120, 200, 210, 220, 230 & 240 V nominal taps), +10% -15% tol.), 50-60 Hz, single phase, 1200 VA.
- Complies with CE safety and electromagnetic compatibility requirements as well as FCC-regulations (10 & 12 m band locks provided).
- Size & Weight (operating): WxDxH: 406x315x150mm, 18kg (16x12.4x5.9 inches, 39.7Lbs).
- Operating environments:
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration.
Antenna matching can be achieved in less than 10 seconds and at a quarter of nominal output power, which produces lower risk of interference to other stations and greater safety to the amplifier components.