a) Rated output power: 1000W +/-0.5dB, PEP or continuous carrier (1200W typically).
b) Intermodulation distortions (IMD3): better than 30dB below the rated PEP output.
c) Harmonic and parasitic emissions output suppression: better than 60dB (65dB typically).
d) Input and output impedances: nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
• input circuit: broadband, SWR below 1.2:1 (1.1:1 typically); 1.8 – 54 MHz continuous range without retuning or switching;
• RF by-pass path SWR - below 1.1:1, 1.8-54 MHz;
• admissible SWR at the output load (the antenna): up to 3:1 with proportional power reduction and up to 1.5:1 for full output power;
e) RF power gain: 13dB +/-1dB;
f) Mains power supply voltage: 93Vч265V without switching;
g) Mains power consumption at full output power:2000VA or less with a power factor of 0.95 or higher;
h) Mains power consumption in Low Energy (waiting) mode: less than 1VA;
i) Complies with EU safety regulations and electromagnetic compatibility standards, as well as with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules;
j) Environment working conditions:
• temperature range: -10 C to +40 C (14 F to 104 F);
• relative air humidity: up to 95% @ 35 C (95 F);
k) Dimensions (projections not included) and weight, operating: (D x W x H) 418 x 372 x 162 mm (16,46 x 14,65 x 6,38 In); 14.5 kg (31.97 Lbs).