JUMA PA1000 - 1000W Linear Amplifier for HF & 6M
JUMA PA1000 is a ultra light weight only 5.5kg (12lbs) solid state 1kW linear amplifier for HF and 6 meter bands. It is especially very convenient for DXpeditions and similar traveling events as well as for station use. JUMA PA1000 is using a most modern LDMOS transistor in the RF amplifier. The RF matching is based on novel design which provides very good efficiency. The power supply is using the latest high efficiency technology, a light weight resonance power supply. You can leave it standby infinitely because it is consuming only 6 watts and it is completely silent after cooling down. This is convenient in remote use.
JUMA PA1000 accepts band data from popular transceivers. It supports parallel BCD, serial band data and analog band voltage.
JUMA PA1000 is fully protected against excessive SWR, over current and over temperature. It withstands wrong band antennas, open or short circuit in the RF output and accidental impedance transients. The SWR protection is based on reverse RF power coming back from antenna. Thus if your antenna SWR is too high you can continue working by lowering the power.
Simple user interface
JUMA PA1000 is easy to use. There are only necessary push buttons in the front panel. LCD indicates the essential information, LED bar shows the output power and reverse power. OPER, AUTO band and protection are indicated by their own LEDs. Rear panel has a mains connector, TRX connector, ANT connector, PTT input and band data inputs. Firmware update is easy with built in bootloader and a PC.
- Nominal output power 1000W PEP (SSB and CW)
- All HF bands including WARC bands and 6 meter
- Input power: Adjustable gain for 5W...25W drive
- Mains voltage 230VAC, or a switchable 115/230VAC option
- LCD display for band, gain, SWR, voltage, current and temperature
- LED bar display for forward and reverse RF power
- SWR, over current and over temperature protection
- Temperature controlled proportional fan speed
- Completely silent after cooling down
- Auto band or manual band selection
- Band data formats: BCD, RS232, C-IV and analog band voltage
- Control cables for your transceiver available on request
- JUMA COM HUB available for simultaneous PC application use
- Remote support with the free Windows application
- Carry handle included
- New! Built-in 12V/2.5A out PSU option
- Small size: W x H x D 260 x 135 x 300mm
- Ultra light weight: 5.5kg (12LBS)
- CE marked
- Two year warranty and one year MOSFET warranty. See the terms.