SPE Expert 1.3K-FA - Version 2 Up To 1.5 KW Solid State Fully Automatic Linear Amplifier
• Powerful: up to 1.5 KW (1.3 KW typ.).
• Very Light: 7.5 Kg. (16.5 Ibs) typ.
• Very Small: h 12, w 28, d 36 cm (4.72”x11.02”x14.17”) connectors included.
• Wide Frequency Coverage: 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz*, including WARC (*Ham Bands TX Only)
• Internal Switching Power Supply with Power Factor Correction.
• No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC
• Manages 4 antennas automatically.
• Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
• SO2R operation.
• Can manage an external set of Band Pass Filters.
• Optional ATU can be Built-In: bypassable per antenna and band.
• Up to 3 antennas can be selected for every band.
• Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
• Drives directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (SteppIR, Ultrabeam) for an easiest layout.
• No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
• Fully remotable.
• Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on SPE website.
• USB and RS 232 ports.
• 3 Selectable Power Output: MAX, MID (800 W), LOW (500W).
• Very clean and low distortion signal.
• Both inputs always perfectly matched.
• Quiet Operation: four fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
• Fully protected.
• Fully Solid State: uses only one new very rugged device.
• Over 30000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found together in any other amplifier.
• Two very fast CPUs.
• CAT and band data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing automatic control of antennas, bands, ATU matchings.
• Available also without ATU allowing significant savings.
• Complete with heavy duty carrying bag allowing carry-on to airplanes.
• Certifications: CE, FCC.
Expert 1.3K-FA we supply are CE versions.
For the european market we sell the standard version high gain with input power in MAX 5-20 Watts depending on the bands.
The FCC version has the gain limited to approx 15dB. We don't supply the FCC version.
Please note: Due to the very long lead time for deliveries from the SPE, the prices shown on this product may change before order is complete. This is primarily due to currency fluctuations and unannounced factory increases during delays in delivery to us from the factory in Italy.
- SPE Amplifiers£2914.95(Inc VAT at 20%)