- Manual Frequency tailoring specifically intended for amateur and general communications modes.
- Wideband tailoring for: broadcast listening, music and FM reception.
- Independantly-adjustable low-cut and high-cut filters offer twelve possible audio response configurations selectable from the front panel, enabling the operator select optimum response under all conditions and modes.
- Two separate inputs, selectable by a front panel switch.
- Two output jacks (1.4-inch and 3.5mm) for headphones are provided on the front panel.
- Adjustable front feet.
|Frequency Range||100 - 1200 Hz|
|Filter Circuit Selections (approx):|
|LOW 1||below 300Hz (-6dB/octave)|
|LOW 2||below 600Hz (-6dB/octave)|
|HIGH 1||above 2.4kHz (-6dB/octave)|
|HIGH 2||above 1kHz (-6dB/octave)|
|HIGH 3||above 700Hz (-6dB/octave)|
|SSB||above 2.4kHz (low pass filter)|
|CW||600 - 700Hz (peak filter)|
|Power Rating||3 W|
|Case Size (W x H x D, mm)||200 x 135 x 305|
|Weight (Approx, kg)||2.8|
- SP-8 Speaker
- Patch Cable (T9101275A)
- Instruction Page
If you’d like us to let you know as soon as this product comes back into stock, please enter your email address and mobile number below.
We’re sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them: