Notify Me When Available
Rechargeable, Portable Fold Up Design, Fast Sterilisation.
Perfect for keyboards, mice, phones and any other surface!
- Dimensions 180 x 38 x 39mm
- Weight: 127g
- 3W UV Power
- Portable folding design
- Single click FAST sterilisation, in just 10 to 180 seconds
- Integrated LCD with countdown timer
- Intelligent safety gravity sensor, auto turned off it upturned
- 6 UVC LED's, with wavelength 270-280mm
- Deep UV sterilisation technology, UV disinfection. 99.9%.
- Deep UVC rays can destroy the DNA or RNA molecular structure of bacteria and cause its death
- 10 to 180 second sterilisation time with timing
- Internal Lithium Ion battery 1500mAH, rechargeable via USB
- EAN13 Barcode Number: 5060756090743
- CE & FCC Certified
IMPORTANT: NOT FOR USE ON SKIN, DIRECT AWAY FROM SKIN AND EYES WHEN
IN USE How does it work?
The UV-C light helps to break down germs on surfaces as Ultraviolet (UV) light destroys the molecular bonds that hold together the DNA of viruses and bacteria. The three main types of UV rays are UVA, UVB, and UVC.
Because UVC rays have the shortest wavelength, and therefore highest energy, they are capable of killing bacteria and viruses, also called pathogens. Powerful UVC light has been regularly used to decontaminate surgical tools and hospital rooms for many years and is now being used in commercial and home environments.
The inverse square law applies to germicidal ultraviolet as it does to light: the killing power decreases as the distance from the lamps increases. The average bacterium will be killed in ten seconds at a distance of six inches from the lamp.