Like all Palm paddles the »Palm Single« is also equipped with galvanized gold contacts that ensure maximum contact safety and reliability. For maximum transportation safety, this smallest single lever key in the world can be retracted into it's robust housing, just as known from all Palm Radio keys. The standard housing consists of aluminium, the new ABS housing is optional.
The lever of the »Palm Single« bears a clever mechanism which automatically centers it in the middle position - no adjustments to be made!
Another feature is that you can select either the normal »single paddle mode« or the »sideswiper mode«. The switching between these modes is done directly at the lever by use of the supplied hex key, which is also used for the adjustment of the set screws. The hex key can be stored in the base plate of the key (»QuickMount«) - perfectly placed and always at hand.
Two different set screws per lever side allow precise and individual adjustment of the contact gap and the spring pressure.
- Hard, defined stop of the paddle lever.
- Automatic centering of the lever- no manual adjustments required.
- Paddle pressure per side individually adjustable from approximately 2 to 40grams.
- Galvanized, gold-platedcontacts.
- Easily selectable between single paddle and side swiper (CootieKey) mode.
- Low mass: paddle lever only 6 grams
complete key 48g (aluminum housing) or 30g (ABS housing).
- Paddle lever can be retracted for transport and is therefore best protected.
- Smallest single lever key in the world: 25 x 25 x 79 mm = 1 x 1 x 3.1 inch.
- Housing: standard is the aluminum housing, ABS housing optional.
- Supplied: Manual, QuickMount (universal mountingplate with magnets) and Palm Radio connection cable (3-pin connector with plastic housing).