- More Info
DSW-150 is a automatic T/R switch senses transmitted RF and switches your antenna from receive to transmit using a relay. It shorts your receiver antenna input to ground to protect your receiver. Instead of using RF sense to switch the antenna, a control line input lets your key/keyer or PTT line switch the antenna. Works on all modes -- CW, AM, SSB, FM, and digital modes.
DSW-150 AUTOMATIC SWITCH AND USB DIGITAL WATTMETERDSW-150 is a automatic T/R switch senses transmitted RF (as SwitchBox) and switches your antenna from receive to transmit using a relay. It shorts your receiver antenna input to ground to protect your receiver. Instead of using RF sense to switch the antenna, a control line input lets your key/keyer or PTT line switch the antenna. Works on all modes -- CW, AM, SSB, FM, and digital modes.
Available use as: SwitchBox - SwitchBOX & Wattmeter - Wattmeter onlyDSW-150 include a new digital two way Wattmeter (150W max). It uses a USB2 connection and software runs on your PC to make a high quality power meter which show in real time the Fowarded Power, the Reflected Power and numerical amount of ROS with a very nice and realistic graphical user interface.
FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION SwitchBox
Manual ModeConnect the PTT control line of your transceiver to PTT RCA connector in SWITCH BOX rear panel. By grounding PTT, RTX input is connected to the antenna and TX AF IN in the front panel is connected to AF OUT. When RTX is connected to the antenna, RX input is grounded for better isolation. If PTT is open, the antenna is switched to RX output and AF OUT is connected to RX AF IN.
Automatic ModeDon't connect PTT control line. When SWITCH BOX senses RF power in RTX input, it automatically switches RTX to antenna, otherwise the antenna is connected to RX.
Note: When SWITCH BOX is not powered, RTX is connected to the antenna to avoid transceiver damage and can work as Wattmeter.
Lightning ProtectionELAD SWITCH BOX provides gas discharge protection on the antenna input, this is a good solution but is not enough to ensure a complete protection for your system.
FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION USB Wattmeter
- Install the software provided in the CD in your PC (XP or VISTA32 on a Pentium IV class as basic).
- Connect the USB cable to the front panel of DSW-150 and to a free USB port of your PC.
- Windows found a new hardware and install the driver for DSW-150
- Start the .exe from the DSW-150's folder, your new USB Wattmeter runs in your PC and place hits window where you want in desktop.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS SwitchBox
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Frequency range: DC -160MHz
- Maximum TX power: 100W
- RF sense threshold: <10mW (1.8MHz - 30MHz tested)
- ON time < 20ms
- Release time: < 190ms
- Insertion loss: < 0.3dB @ 144MHz (0.2dB typical)
- RX isolation: > 38dB @ 144MHz (40dB typical)
- Gas discharge protection
- Power supply: 13.8V DC 200m