KC901M is a multipurpose RF instrument integrating a VNA (vector network analyzer), spectrum analyzer, field strength meter, and an extra low-frequency signal source. It can do complete single port vector measurement and 2-ports simple vector network analyzing.
- Vector network analyzing up to 10GHz
- 1Hz frequency step
- Good accuracy and anti-interference ability
- Abundant functions and easy to carry (Weight less than 1kg)
- Transmission measurement (Filter adjustments, measuring amplifiers, verifying directivity of antennas)
- Reflection measurement (Impedance matching network adjustment, antenna feeding system quality evaluation)
- RF source plus an extra audio signal source
- Spectrum display and field strength observation (potentially used for inspecting a radio station’s emission performance, or for searching for the interference sources)
- KC901V is mainly used for adjusting various RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitters, combiners; testing input/output impedance, evaluating antenna feeding system and detecting equipment’s signal amplitudes at all level. It can also do filed strength measurement, which is useful during miscellaneous kinds of search for interference source etc.
- Combining intelligence in the community, KC901V is the tool to study RF for students and hobbies. In professional situations, it is used in communication engineering, antenna manufacturing, daily maintenance of broadcast, RF circuits development and so on. KC901V improves working efficiency, ease the weight burden and improve working quality.
What's in the package
- 1 x KC901V
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x strap
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x desktop stand
- Test Equipment£2879.94(Inc VAT at 20%)