AA-230 Bluetooth ZOOM Option BLE
SKU Part Number: AA-230ZOOM-BLUETOOTH
Your lab in a fieldWe implanted Bluetooth technology into the antenna analyzer and opened up new applications for this popular device. Now, thanks to...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
Your lab in a field
We implanted Bluetooth technology into the antenna analyzer and opened up new applications for this popular device.
Now, thanks to its ability to work in conjunction with a smartphone or the tablet/netbook, the new RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Option BLE antenna analyzer is your laboratory in a field.
Download and install the Android application for your smartphone/tablet or AntScope2 for your netbook to:
- operate the analyzer remotely
- galvanically isolate the analyzer from the computer device
- see the characteristics of your antenna in more detail
- locate cable faults in TDR mode
- share measurement results through social networks.
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Option BLE. Specifications.
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR chart, 20 to 500 points
– R, X chart, 20 to 500 points
– Smith chart, 20 to 500 points
– Return loss chart, 20 to 500 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) chart
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
– 100 slots to save measurement results
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Four 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA *** BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED ***
– Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 290×220 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth Specification v.4.0 (BLE). Compatible with Android OS ver. 6.0 and higher.
Dimensions: 82 x 182 x 32 mm (3.2 x 7.2 x 1.3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 236 g (8.32 oz)
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Option BLE is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, firstname.lastname@example.org