MESSI & PAOLONI ULTRAFLEX 7 - better than RG213 but near to the size of Mini 8
SKU Part Number: RG-MP-ULT7
Our cable is priced per metre. Enter the quantity you require and we ship this as one continuous length. WHY CHOOSE THIS...
- Buy 100 for £1.80 £1.50 each and save 10%
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
Our cable is priced per metre. Enter the quantity you require and we ship this as one continuous length.
WHY CHOOSE THIS CABLE:
- Notwithstanding the small dimension (7,3mm) its performances outperform RG 213/U (10,2mm) and put into shade the competitor cables of the same diameter.
- Extraordinary flexibility: perfect for tight curves and match with rotator operated antennas, obtained by means of a sophisticated full copper stranded inner conductor (19 wires instead of 7).
- Screening efficiency: >105 dB (SA) and improved sturdiness reached by adding 24 more wires to the braid, for a total of 144 wires, (83% coverage+ 100% foil). This leads to a dramatic reduction of the background noise. Moreover the braiders used are 24 spools, instead of 16 spools, giving 50% more crossovers.
- Lightweight: 6,9 Kg/100 m instead of 13,8 Kg of our RG 213/U, for a reduced stress of the “hanging and swinging" stretch of the cable in rotor operated antennas.
ULTRAFLEX 7 is the best seller coax in Europe!
Nominal Impedance Ohms +/-3
Minimum bending radius OUT/IN
Capacitance +/-2 pF/m
Inner conductor resistance
Outer conductor resistance
Tension Test (spark test)
MAX Peak Power
>105 dB (Class A++)
-40° to +60° C
-55° to +85° C
NB: The following is an example only, so connector and cable shown in images may differ, but the assembly process is correct.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com