Purchase 100m+ and get 10% off!
• Outclasses RG213/U and RG8 for performances, despite the smaller dimension (7,3mm).
• Extraordinary flexibility: designed for tight bendings and rotor antennas.
• Lighter and more manageable: the practicality of smaller cables and the performances of 10mm coax.
• Perfect for portable use, CB radio, modem-router 4G/LTE, patch cords, jumpers (lab, amplifiers, etc).
• Selected by you as the official coax of World Radio Championship WRTC 2018 and 2020 in Germany and Italy.
*PVC sheaths are more flexible, but NOT suitable for direct burial.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com