ADMS-M100 Programming Software Only for the Yaesu FTM-100
SKU Part Number: ADMS-M100-U
RT Systems ADMS-M100 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FTM-100. Click...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
RT Systems ADMS-M100 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FTM-100. Click here for more Information
- Transfer data to the radio using a micro SD card. No need to move the radio from the car. Easily carry the program to the radio.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for the Yaesu FTM-100
- Windows version requires Microsoft Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com