EAntenna 18LFA3 (8,72 dBi - 15,17 dB F/B) - R2010147
Dimensions 245x17x20cm, Weight 18kg
LFA EAntenna antennas for HF represent a major development in antennas with moderate boom length for a single performance.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without QRM and QRN noise alters the audio clarity.
- Direct feeding is 50 ohms, the balun.
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation lobe is wide, so that the signal is not as selective as you turn the minimum antenna.
- Its ratio of F / B is high, since only antenna boom lengths can get exaggerated.
- The gain is comparable with other models of antennas always larger in dimensions.
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always LFA EAntenna antennas are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- We include detailed manual mounting and up videos on our site, which are indicative of assembly of some models.
- 50x2mm square boom.
- Elements divided into 4 sections; core diameter of 21mm and 16/13/10mm tips.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M8 boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
- SFI Even with less than 90, you will not have trouble making DX in the band of 17 meters. With a fairly wide lobe to be an HF antenna, you can enjoy every moment of the day and make the DXCC in a few weeks.
- Antenna is needed in season to enjoy the radio at any time of day, being one of the bands that “never shut up.”
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by screws DIN 912 M3 Interns and Endless Clamp (Hose Clamp) for the LOOP for a quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
|Freq. Range:||18,06 ~ 18,17 MHz.|
|Maximum Power:||3 kW. Balun Include|
|Boom length:||5,15m / 16,9'|
|Turning radius:||5,10m / 16,7'|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||18 Kg / 39,7 Pounds|
- EAntenna - EA Antenna£421.01(Inc VAT at 20%)