EAntenna 21OWA6 (10,77 dBi - 19,46 dB F/B) - R2010131
Dimensions 270x17x11cm, Weight 27kg
EAntenna OWA antennas for HF, represent the highest development of HF antennas for its great features.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without QRM and QRN noise alters the audio clarity.
- Direct feeding is 50 ohms, using supplied Balun.
- The bandwidth of the OWA is the best technology development for the entire width of the band, and have low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation pattern is similar to the LFA, but has more gain than these.
- Its ratio of F / B is medium to high, offsetting the high gain front.
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always LFA EAntenna antennas are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- We include detailed manual mounting and up videos on our site, which are indicative of assembly of some models.
- Square boom 50/45/40x2mm telescopic sections.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 16mm 13/10mm diameter tips.
- Mast plate of 150x150mm with 10mm thick with square U-bolts M8 boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
- After having one of them installed for over a year, we note that any DX station listens to the first with only 100W. The time devoted to competitions, we note that the results using all the hours of competition will get a very good result. EA and CT stations that do, support their great performance.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by screws DIN 912 M3 Interns and Endless Clamp (Hose Clamp) for the LOOP for a quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
|Freq. Range:||21,0 ~ 21,45 MHz.|
|Potencia Máxima:||3 kW. Balun Include|
|Boom length:||11,25m / 36,88'|
|Turning radius:||6,70 m / 22,0 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||27 Kg / 59,5 Pounds|
- EAntenna - EA Antenna£562.95(Inc VAT at 20%)