EAntenna 24LFA6 (12,25 dBi - 20,13 dB F/B) - R2010134
LFA EAntenna antennas for HF represent a major development in antennas with moderate boom length for a single performance.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without QRM and QRN noise alters the audio clarity.
- Direct feeding is 50 ohms, the balun.
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation lobe is wide, so that the signal is not as selective as you turn the minimum antenna.
- Its ratio of F / B is high, since only antenna boom lengths can get exaggerated.
- The gain is comparable with other models of antennas always larger in dimensions.
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always LFA EAntenna antennas are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- 70x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 16mm 13/10mm diameter tips.
- Mast plate of 150x150mm with 10mm thick with square U-bolts M8 boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
- After designing the antenna 6. HF, we decided why not make a design of these features for the band of 12 meters. There is nothing similar on the market. If you want to dedicate a minimum time to get your results and diplomas increase in this band, this is your antenna.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by screws DIN 912 M3 Interns and Endless Clamp (Hose Clamp) for the LOOP for a quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
|Freq. Range:||24,89 ~ 25,0 MHz.|
|Potencia Máxima:||3 kW. Balun Include|
|Boom length:||14,55m / 47,7'|
|Turning radius:||7,90m / 25,9'|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||25,0 Kg / 55,1 Pounds|
- EAntenna - EA Antenna£539.95(Inc VAT at 20.00%)