- It consists of 3 elements positioned one above the other, optimizing the separation so that only through a coaxial drop the 4 bands get to act without altering the signal and the result from the interaction between bands and elements.
- Items divided into several sections, simulated for wind resistance greater than 150 kmh.
- Mast plate of 350x100mm with 6mm thick with U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the CLASSIC+40
- This antenna, though larger in size than a rigid dipole of the same bands, this antenna acts as an antenna of 1/2 wavelength, having 2.15 dBi in free space, which no rigid dipole market has it, unless it is single band. Except in the 40 meter band that manages to compress the half-wave length required by two coils with very high Q (Q> 900) to ensure smooth operation without appreciable losses. At 7 MHz presents only a degradation of 0.10 dB compared to a half-wave dipole full extension, which retrieves and exceeded in an actual installation to be perfectly extended branches off the common fixed installation inverted V-thread.
- Simple and quick, because the elements are joined by rivets Aluminum facility for life, high pressure clamps on the ends to fit.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
- It is recommended that in case of location on triband directives boom is located parallel to and at a distance not less than one meter.
Dimensions: 183cm x 17cm x 17cm, Weight 17.05kg