- It consists of 3 elements positioned one above the other, optimizing the separation so that only through a coaxial drop the 3 bands get to act without altering the signal and the result from the interaction between bands and elements.
- Items divided into several sections, simulated for wind resistance greater than 150 kmh.
- Mast plate of 300x150mm with 6mm thick with U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Features of the WARC121730
- This antenna, though larger in size than a rigid dipole of the same bands, this antenna acts as an antenna of 1/2 wavelength, having 2.15 dBi in free space, which no rigid dipole market has it, unless it is single band. Except in the range of 30 meters is achieved compress the half wave length required by two coils of very high Q (Q> 900) which ensure perfect operation without appreciable losses. At 10 Mhz presents only a degradation of 0.1 dB compared to a half-wave dipole full extension, which retrieves and exceeded in an actual installation to be perfectly extended branches off the common fixed installation inverted V-thread.
- Simple and quick, because the elements are joined by rivets Aluminum facility for life, high pressure clamps on the ends to fit.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
- It is recommended that in case of location on triband directives boom is located parallel to and at a distance not less than one meter.
|Frequency Range:||10.10 ~ 10.15||18.00 ~ 18.17||24.8 ~ 25.0|
|Elements for Band:||1||1||1|
|Gain:||2,15 dBi||3,0 dBi||3,0 dBi|
|F / B:||DIPOLE||DIPOLE||DIPOLE|
|Max Power.:||3 kW ***|
|Longest Element:||12.35 m / 40.48 '|
|Turning radius:||6.20 m / 20.32 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph |
|Weight:||8.5 kg / 18.73 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
*** Balun included, there are options of 5 and 10 kW