EAntenna DX10M antenna VERTICAL 10m. 3~70 MHz.
The DX-M series is a series of EAntenna vertical multiband antenna without coils, as simply a given length after many days of design and testing, has succeeded in changing the concept of multi-band vertical antennas.
This performance is characterized in that:
- Antennas with a power system to a 1:4 balun UNUN of 1.0 kW (included in price), to get a impedacia very close to 50 Ohms.
- Feed is directly to the balun.
- It is advisable for better tuning on all bands, a roll of 45 meters of coaxial cable.
- This antenna needs radials, at least 4 of 5 meters in length or 8 of 2 meters.
- The bandwidth is very wide, depending on the model coming to have a low VSWR.
This is explained because in EAntenna:
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304.
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Whenever the DX-M antennas are insulated from their EAntenna joint mast, clamps German PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- We include detailed manual mounting and up videos on our site, which are indicative of assembly of some models.
Specifications of the DX-10M
- All sections of the antenna is 2 mm for better wind resistance, with DIN 912 and through bolt-clamp Without End.
- Mast plate of 300x100mm with 6mm thick with U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
- Simple and quick, because the pieces have a unique position.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
Features of the DX-10M
- Covers all bands from 80 meters to 70 centimeters included.
- With a simple ATU (antenna tuner) is very easy to get to work on all bands, as in any part of the bandwidth exceeds 2,5:1