Your Cart is Ready to checkout
Dimensions 223x10x10cm, Weight 9kg
The antennas for VHF EAntenna LFA represent the largest development in antennas with moderate boom length for a single performance.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without QRM and QRN noise alters the audio clarity.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation.
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation lobe is wide, so that the signal is not as selective as you turn the minimum antenna.
- Its ratio of F / B is high, since only antenna boom lengths can get exaggerated.
- The gain is comparable with other models of antennas always larger in dimensions.
- 30x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 8mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 144LFA11
- With this antenna elevation EME has been no problem and with only 100W. This means that the antenna is short 144LFA11 for those who want to start in the world of DX, EME and competitions seriously.
- A clean lobe makes this antenna has a noise level of the lowest of all antennas LFA on the market.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Phasing distances for 2 or more units in a short (under table included) with our Power Splitter.
||6,15m. / 20,16'
||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph
||9 Kg. / 19,8 Pounds
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back “F / B” (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)