- 35x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 8mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- 250x100mm mast plate with 6mm thick and square U-bolts M6 to attach to the boom and M8 U-bolts to the mast.
Characteristics of the 144LFA13
- Indeed, with only 8 meters of boom, the 144LFA13 is an antenna that no other manufacturer can offer this gain.
Ideal for DX and EME elevation, with which you can understand why a EAntenna marks the difference from other manufacturers.
- A lobe of 30.4 Azimuth Beamwidth at -3 dB, indicates how great this antenna, have a wide radius of RX in this length of boom. Making the LFA, the dream of DXman at 144 MHz with moderate-sized antennas.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for stack 2 or 4 units in a short (under table include phasing), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
|Frequency Range:||144~146 MHz.|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||7,90m. / 25,90'|
|Wind Survival:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||10,2 Kg. / 22,5 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back “F / B” (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)